Who I Am In Christ
Matthew 4:19; Mark 1:17—I am a fisher of men.
Matthew 5:13—I am the salt of the earth.
Matthew 5:14—I am the light of the world.
* Matthew 28:19; Luke 14:27; John 8:31; 13:35; 15:8; Acts 6:1, 7; 11:25-26, 29; 14:20-22; 16:1—I am a disciple of Christ.
Luke 24:48; Acts 1:8—I am Christ’s witness.
* John 3:16-18; 10:28-29; 17:3; Romans 5:21; 6:23; 1 John 5:11—I have eternal life in Christ.
John 8:32, 36—I am set free from sin in Christ.
John 10:10—I have abundant life in Christ.
John 14:26; 16:13—I have been taught all things by the Holy Spirit.
John 14:27; 16:33—I have peace in Christ.
John 15:3—I am clean in Christ.
John 15:4, 5, 8, 16; Romans 7:4—I bear much lasting fruit in Christ.
John 15:5—I am a branch abiding in Christ the Vine.
John 15:11—My joy is complete in Christ.
John 16:33—I have overcome the world in Christ.
John 17:16—I am not of this world.
Acts 2:44; 4:32—I am a believer.
Acts 5:20—I have new life in Christ.
Acts 8:3; 2 Corinthians 1:1—Together with all the saints, I am God’s Church.
Acts 11:26—I am a Christian, a little Christ.
* Acts 13:39; Romans 3:24, 26, 28, 30; 4:25; 5:1, 9, 18; 10:10; 1 Corinthians 6:11; Titus 3:7—I am justified freely and fully.
Acts 20:32; 1 Corinthians 6:11—I am sanctified.
Romans 1:6—I am called to belong to Christ.
* Romans 1:7; 1 Corinthians 6:1, 2; 2 Corinthians 1:1; Ephesians 1:1; Philippians 1:1; 4:21, 22; Philemon 4; Jude 3—I am a saint.
* Romans 3:24; 1 Corinthians 1:30; Ephesians 1:7; Colossians 1:14—I am redeemed in Christ.
* Romans 3:21-26; 4:3, 5, 6, 9, 22, 23, 24; 5:17, 19; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 2 Corinthians 3:9—I have been credited with Christ’s righteousness.
* Romans 5:17—I am a recipient of God’s abundant provision of grace.
* Romans 5:18—I have new life in Christ.
Romans 6:2—I am dead to sin.
Romans 6:3—I am baptized into Christ’s death.
Romans 6:4—I am buried with Christ in his death to and over sin.
Romans 6:4—I have been raised to new life in Christ.
Romans 6:5—I am united with Christ in his resurrection.
Romans 6:6—My old self is crucified with Christ.
Romans 6:6—My body of sin has been done away with.
Romans 6:6—I am no longer sin’s slave.
Romans 6:7—I have been freed from sin in Christ.
Romans 6:8—I died with Christ to sin.
Romans 6:8—I live with Christ.
Romans 6:11—I am dead to sin.
Romans 6:11—I am alive to God.
Romans 6:13—I have been brought from spiritual death to spiritual life.
Romans 6:14—Sin shall not be my master.
Romans 6:14—I am not under law, but under grace.
Romans 6:18, 22—I have been set free from sin.
Romans 6:19—I am a slave to righteousness, righteousness masters my being.
Romans 6:22—I am a slave to God.
Romans 7:4—I have died to the law.
Romans 7:6—I serve Christ in the new way of the Spirit.
Romans 7:22—My inner being delights in God’s law—his holy standards.
Romans 7:25—In my innermost mind, I am a slave to God’s law.
Romans 8:1—I will never suffer condemnation because I am in Christ.
Romans 8:2—I am set free from the law of sin and death in Christ.
Romans 8:4—I have met the righteous requirements of the law in Christ.
Romans 8:5—My mindset is on spiritual affections and passions.
Romans 8:9—I am not controlled by the flesh, but I am controlled by the Spirit.
Romans 8:29—I am predestined to be conformed to the image of the Son.
Romans 8:37—I am more than a conqueror in Christ.
* Romans 9:23—I have been prepared in advance by God to be glorious.
Romans 10:9, 10, 13—I am saved in Christ.
Romans 15:14—I am full of goodness in Christ.
Romans 15:14—I am complete in knowledge in Christ.
Romans 15:14—I am competent to disciple others in Christ.
Romans 15:16—I am sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:16—I am acceptable to God in Christ.
1 Corinthians 1:2—I am sanctified in Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 5:26; Colossians 3:12—I am holy in Christ.
1 Corinthians 1:8—I am blameless in Christ.
1 Corinthians 1:30—I am wise in Christ.
1 Corinthians 1:30—I am holiness to God in Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16—I have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:9—I am God’s fellow worker.
1 Corinthians 3:9—I am God’s field.
1 Corinthians 3:9—I am God’s building.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 6:16—I am God’s sacred temple.
* 1 Corinthians 6:11—I am washed in Christ.
1 Corinthians 6:19—I am the temple of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:20—I have been bought and redeemed with a price.
* 2 Corinthians 2:14—Christ always leads me in a triumphal victory march.
2 Corinthians 3:6—I am a competent minister of the new covenant in Christ.
2 Corinthians 3:10—In Christ I have surpassing, lasting glory.
2 Corinthians 3:18—I am a growing reflection of the Lord’s glory.
* 2 Corinthians 3:18—I am increasingly being transformed into Christ’s likeness.
2 Corinthians 4:16—I am being renewed inwardly day by day in Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:17—I am a new creation in Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:18—I am a minister of reconciliation.
2 Corinthians 5:20—I am Christ’s ambassador.
2 Corinthians 5:21—I have the righteousness of God in Christ.
2 Corinthians 8:9—I am spiritually rich in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:2—I am Christ’s spiritually pure virgin.
Galatians 1:4—I have been rescued from this present evil age.
Galatians 2:20—I am crucified with Christ.
Galatians 3:13-14—I am redeemed from the curse.
Galatians 6:1—I am spiritual in Christ.
Ephesians 1:1—I am faithful in Christ.
Ephesians 1:4—I have been chosen to be holy in Christ.
Ephesians 1:4—I have been chosen to be blameless in Christ.
* Ephesians 1:17-19—I have God’s resurrection power actively working in me.
Ephesians 2:5—I am alive with Christ.
Ephesians 2:5, 8—I am saved by grace.
Ephesians 2:6—I have been raised up with Christ.
Ephesians 2:6—I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 2:10—I am Christ’s workmanship, his opus, his poem, his masterpiece.
Ephesians 2:10—I was prepared in advance in Christ Jesus to do good works.
Ephesians 2:15—Together with all the saints, I am a new person in Christ.
Ephesians 2:21—Along with all the saints, I am God’s holy temple.
* Ephesians 2:22—I am a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.
* Ephesians 3:16—I am strengthened with power through God’s Spirit.
* Ephesians 3:17—Christ dwells in my heart.
Ephesians 3:17—I am rooted and established in love.
Ephesians 3:18—I have power to grasp God’s great love for me in Christ.
Ephesians 3:19—I am filled to the measure of all the fullness of God in Christ.
Ephesians 3:20—Christ’s immeasurable resurrection power is at work within me.
* Ephesians 4:13—I am maturing to the full measure of the fullness of Christ.
Ephesians 4:22—My old self is put off in Christ.
Ephesians 4:23—I have been made new in the attitude of my mind in Christ.
Ephesians 4:24—My new self is put on in Christ.
Ephesians 4:24—I am created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
Ephesians 5:8—I am now light in the Lord.
Ephesians 5:9—The fruit of my life is goodness, righteousness, and truth.
Ephesians 5:26—I am cleansed in Christ
Ephesians 5:26—I am washed in Christ.
Ephesians 5:27—Together with the Bride of Christ, I am presentable, radiant, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
Philippians 2:1—I am united with Christ.
Philippians 2:1—I am in fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
* Philippians 2:13—God works in me to accomplish his good purposes.
Philippians 2:15—I am blameless and pure, a child of God without fault.
Philippians 2:15—I shine like the stars in the universe in Christ.
Philippians 3:9—I have a righteousness that comes from faith in Christ.
Philippians 3:10—Christ’s resurrection power conforms me to his image.
Philippians 3:20—My citizenship is in heaven.
Philippians 4:13—I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
* Philippians 4:19—God meets all my needs through his riches in Christ Jesus.
Colossians 1:2—I am a holy and faithful brother/sister in Christ.
* Colossians 1:12—I am qualified to share in the inheritance of the saints.
* Colossians 1:13—I have been rescued from the dominion of darkness.
* Colossians 1:13—I have been transported into the kingdom of God’s beloved Son.
* Colossians 1:22—I am holy in God’s sight, without blemish, and free from accusation.
Colossians 2:10—I have been given fullness in Christ.
Colossians 2:11—My old sinful nature/man/self/person has been put off.
Colossians 2:12—I have been buried with Christ in baptism.
Colossians 2:12—I have been raised with Christ from the dead.
Colossians 2:13—God made me alive with Christ.
Colossians 2:14-15—In Christ, sin is defeated and disarmed in my life.
Colossians 2:20—I died with Christ to the world.
Colossians 3:1—I have been raised with Christ.
Colossians 3:3—I died with Christ.
Colossians 3:3—My life is now hidden with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:9—I have taken off the old self with its practices.
Colossians 3:10—I have put on the new self in Christ.
* Colossians 3:10—The new me in Christ is being renewed in knowledge in the image of the Creator.
1 Thessalonians 3:13—I am blameless and holy before God’s presence.
1 Thessalonians 5:23—God is sanctifying me through and through.
1 Thessalonians 5:23—God keeps my whole spirit, soul, and body blameless.
2 Thessalonians 2:14—I am called to share in the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 1:7—God placed within me his spirit of power, love, and wisdom.
2 Timothy 2:3-4—I am a good soldier in Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 2:5—I am a victorious athlete in Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 2:6—I am a disciplined, hard working farmer in Jesus Christ.
Titus 3:5—I am saved, washed, re-birthed, and renewed in Christ and by the Spirit.
Hebrews 1:3—I am purified from sin in and by Christ.
Hebrews 2:10—I am brought to glory in and by Christ.
Hebrews 2:11—I am made holy in and by Christ.
Hebrews 7:25—I am saved completely.
Hebrews 8:10; 10:16—God’s law is in my mind, written on my heart.
Hebrews 9:12—I have eternal redemption in Christ.
Hebrews 9:14—My conscience is cleansed in Christ.
Hebrews 9:15—I am set free from sin in Christ.
Hebrews 9:26-27—My sins are done away with and taken away in and by Christ.
Hebrews 10:2—I am cleansed once for all, guiltless in Christ.
Hebrews 10:10—I have been made holy once for all by Christ’s sacrifice.
Hebrews 10:14—I have been made perfect forever in and by Christ.
Hebrews 10:22—I am cleansed and washed in Christ.
1 Peter 1:3—I am born again, given new birth in Christ.
* 1 Peter 1:18-19—I am redeemed from my old empty way of life by Christ’s precious blood.
1 Peter 1:22—I am purified by faith in Christ.
1 Peter 1:23—I have been born again of imperishable seed.
1 Peter 2:5—I am a living stone, being built into a spiritual house.
1 Peter 2:5—Along with all the saints, I am a holy priesthood.
1 Peter 2:9—Along with all the saints, I am a chosen people.
1 Peter 2:9—Along with all the saints, I am a member of a royal priesthood.
1 Peter 2:9—Along with all the saints, I am a citizen of a holy nation.
1 Peter 2:9-10—Along with all the saints, I am a people belonging to God.
1 Peter 2:9—I am called out of darkness into Christ’s wonderful light.
* 2 Peter 1:3—God’s Divine power has given me everything I need for life and godliness.
* 2 Peter 1:4—Through God’s great and precious promises I participate in the Divine nature.
* 2 Peter 1:4—Through God’s great and precious promises I have escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
* 1 John 2:20—I have an anointing from the Holy One and I know the truth.
* 1 John 4:4—I have overcome the world, the flesh, and the Devil because greater is he who is in me, than he who is in the world.
1 John 4:4, 6—I am from God.
1 John 4:7; 5:1—I am born of God.
1 John 5:4-5—Born of God, I overcome the world by faith in Christ.
Jude 24—I stand before God’s glorious presence without fault and with great joy.
Revelation 1:5—I am freed from my sins by Christ’s blood.
* Revelation 1:6—God has made me, together with all the saints, a kingdom of priests.
* Revelation 19:7-8, 14—Along with all the saints, I am the pure Bride of Christ, clean, white, and righteous.